• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chocolate Box Cottage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Box Cottage

Yo Shaun,

how's life in the Chocolate Box cottage ?

Have your son's moved out yet ?

Milan.

Euphemism for something?
    I get up...

Comment

you'll have to ask Shaun

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        you'll have to ask Shaun

Milan.
        Shaun has been cottaging again?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          Yo Shaun,

how's life in the Chocolate Box cottage ?

Have your son's moved out yet ?

Milan.
          Life is good thanks Milan. Thus far only 20% of the sproglets have flown the nest but I have high hopes for 2017!!
          After which point Mrs SB and I will downsize to something more sensible and less of a money pit. Note to forum, picturesque and aesthetically pleasant as a Thatched 6-bed cottage may be, if it is Listed then I'd say pass it up!
          Still, thankfully it is now worth so much that every month when the houseprice rises are announced, a few more grand slides into the SB retirement pot!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

nice one Shaun, congratulations

Milan.

Comment

Working...
            X