• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Todays WTF recruiter email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should go back and say "Oh did they, funny.........I've turned both those companies down on more than one occasion."
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Yes. Anything other than "Wow, that's a really good email. You deserve another hazelnut skinny latté for your efforts. Shall I fetch you one?" would have that effect.
      Pumpkin spiced

Cos tis the season

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        If I am honest, the prospect of being interviewed by ex google/FB developers or even working with them would make me run miles away. They are all so stuck up inside their own back side, they think interviewing a developer would mean subjecting him to Tyrion style tormenting in front of a white board.
        Indeed. And even if you did smash the interview there is the problem of getting up from the bean bag whilst keeping your modesty and decorum intact.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Indeed. And even if you did smash the interview there is the problem of getting up from the bean bag whilst keeping your modesty and decorum intact.
          And having to take a firm grip on the interviewers ample hipster beard to help you get up isn't going to help

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            And having to take a firm grip on the interviewers ample hipster beard to help you get up isn't going to help
            Especially when you are holding the Client Co IPad, in the other hand, they insisted you did the technical test on, to ensure you could "code renegade and be extra agile".

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Pumpkin spiced

Cos tis the season

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post

From Chapter 4 of 'How to catch a white girl'

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  No, but you'd feel a lot better for it and it's all about feeling good these days. Used to be a lot easier to feel good, before they banned cattle prods in the office.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I don't get it. These engineers have been canned from abc and fb, so you should want to work with them?

Comment

Gonna be a load of ex Twatter people out there soon it seems.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X