• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Following my career as a check out operator at tesco, I can now join the police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They are relying on the fact most people admit it when it's on video.

Even if they don't, if the actions are blatant e.g. the driver jumps out to punch some one else, a jury will convict.
    Just out of interest - what is the punishment for punching someone in the face? Not talking about really laying into them just one good shot in the chops?

No reason for asking erm just wondering!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Just out of interest - what is the punishment for punching someone in the face? Not talking about really laying into them just one good shot in the chops?

You are Prescott's victim and I claim my 5 free eggs

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Depends.

It can vary from nothing to manslaughter as the circumstances of why you hit them are taken into account and so is the resulting injury to the person.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X