• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We know Brexit means Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    in the meantime, being the opposite of the thing you intend to be as some point. I guess.
    You mean like MarkyMark's lover - a pre-op transsexual.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      You mean like MarkyMark's lover - a pre-op transsexual.
      I know this is General, but is transphobia now acceptable?

This latest mod is a disgrace, much as it pains me to agree with MF.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I know this is General, but is transphobia now acceptable?

This latest mod is a disgrace, much as it pains me to agree with MF.
        It's not transphobia, I'm pointing out that it is someone who wants to change into something else, but has not begun the process yet.

There is no hatred or fear in what I said.

Comment

It's not transphobia, I'm pointing out that it is someone who wants to change into something else, but has not begun the process yet.

It was using the trans community as the butt of your "joke" and it's disgraceful.

Comment

Just to well, given your own, personal, far reaching and ambitious gender re assignment plans.

I believe admin is starting a crowd funding page so we can all be involved.
            Unsure how Cojak is going to feel about another female mod around the forum, though
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It was using the trans community as the butt of your "joke" and it's disgraceful.
              Actually, MarkyMark was the butt of the joke, but the comment itself is still valid.
              It's interesting that in the space of a few minutes in one thread you are complaining about sexual jokes and in another you are making them yourself.

As an aside, a friend of mine went through a sex change process a few years ago, they used to tell me about the pain (mental and physical) of making the decision and the months of drugs and "counselling" that went on where it was explained what would happen and how long it would take until the process was complete. It's not something to be entered into lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Must be fun to gamble with a country's future with no idea what you're doing over a cup of tea.
                So what does Sturgeon drink instead?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  Irn Bru.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    Buckie, or whatever was Lil Jimmy Krankies favourite
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Can't wait for the Brexit Shenningans to kick off. Will be totally entertaining to see reality intrude into fantasyland.
                      Unlike many people I didn't stay in a Remain bubble so I'm completely fine when I meet Leavers.
                      Usually I let them rant on for a while (which they do) and then ask - what % of the world economy is Britain do you think? The answers I've had so far ranged from 8% to, believe it or not, 20%.

The state of educashun nowadays, eh?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X