• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm selling my stocks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Stocks overpriced already, they won't be able to maintain high dividend yields.
    Well , all i'm saying its not looking like the end of a rally. There's no symptoms of that.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Well , all i'm saying its not looking like the end of a rally. There's no symptoms of that.
      WHEN THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALK STOCKS IT WAS A GREAT SELL SIGNAL IN 1929. SO WHAT ARE THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALKING ABOUT NOW? - April 15, 1996

Comment

Seems to a good idea to be in cash till much later in the year. A lot of indicators are pointing to a correction between Sep and November in the US and that generally dove tails in Europe. There should be some good buying opportunities around early December.

Comment

Working...
        X