• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contractoruk glossary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many are in the Gricer/Scrote man stable?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      FOAD

This could be added to your glossary or you could.
      dewd, seriously? Are you 12 or something? I just joined this forum and was kind of expecting something better than 4chan, being a 'professional' community and all..

what the heck is wrong with you people - the first page of general is just racism, flaming and tulip like this.. Go back to /b/ ?

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer1k View Post
        tulip
        On the positive side i now know what tulip stands for..

Comment

dewd, seriously? Are you 12 or something? I just joined this forum and was kind of expecting something better than 4chan, being a 'professional' community and all..

what the heck is wrong with you people - the first page of general is just racism, flaming and tulip like this.. Go back to /b/ ?
          We are 12 or something (apart from NLyUK who is 12").

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            We are 12 or something (apart from NLyUK who is 12").
            yeah i noticed.. well have fun being a dick on the interwebs.. all 12 of you.. geez some people..

Comment

yeah i noticed.. well have fun being a dick on the interwebs.. all 12 of you.. geez some people..
              Hey gixxer1k noone likes me here, can we be friends?

Comment

We do, but thank you for your encouragement.

Comment

Go back to /b/ ?
                  I never left. Multitasking at its finest.

Welcome to the forum. Do you like films about gladiators?

I don't think this is a sockie you know. If TykeMerc would please pipe up and accuse this poster we will be able to rest assured that it is a real person that we haven't seen before. Not knowing what a tulip was is a good start. Next he'll be suggesting MaryPoppins isn't really a hairy handed trucker called Dave and that he has never heard of the Russian squirrel-bothering Lord of Brum.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    I never left. Multitasking at its finest.

Welcome to the forum. Do you like films about gladiators?

I don't think this is a sockie you know. If TykeMerc would please pipe up and accuse this poster we will be able to rest assured that it is a real person that we haven't seen before. Not knowing what a tulip was is a good start. Next he'll be suggesting MaryPoppins isn't really a hairy handed trucker called Dave and that he has never heard of the Russian squirrel-bothering Lord of Brum.
                    Ask him about olive oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Ask him about olive oil.
                      Who do you think he is?

Popeye?

Comment

Working...
                      X