• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it about sunbeds?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I think it just escalates. A bit of silliness can't be allowed so you have to go one better. Someone takes your book and towel of your lounger while you are at the other side of the pool having a sarnie. Do you leave it there? Hell no, as soon as they are out of sight you go back, throw all their crap in the pool and then sit back on your lounger. After retrieving his stuff from the pool the initial aggressor must respond and so on.... It's a territory thing innit.
    This is pretty much what the management said. They have lost control.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      My brother and his mates went one better. They realised the towels went out at around 3AM, on all the loungers by the pool.

The next day around a hundred and fifty towels were found mysteriously floating in the pool
      I like that but couldn't be arsed to get up at that time!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        You went on holiday with MF?
        He's working in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          You need a better class of hotel... Don't have that issue in the hotels we are heading to in September or February....

Basically you get what you pay for and if you only spend what the riff-raff can afford you get riff-raff..
          Hmmmmmm. This hotel has a helipad. (Bloody annoying at times).

Point is, even though it's not cheap, some of the residents are suffering from sunbed madness regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            He's working in the kitchen.
            Is that why you went to a weight loss camp? MF eats all the food so all the other guests lose weight.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Is that why you went to a weight loss camp? MF eats all the food so all the other guests lose weight.
              I wish it were that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                I like that but couldn't be arsed to get up at that time!
                Errrrrm....knowing those boys they would have been wide awake, probably coming back from a club at 6AM .
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                X