• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Nope, not even close, Sadasackguru did several lasting barely a second or two and I'm certain others have done the same.

Oh the FLC sockpuppet isn't me either despite being a Yorkshireman who's spent a bit of time in Pudsey area, but you knew that as I am sockiopathic, despite NATzi's past lies to the contrary I've never had a sockie.
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I've reviewed all the evidence and passed it on to my offshore partner, who ran the codes.

After many hours debate and deep examination and probing of the Information Radiator, we decided that......

FLC was MFs sock puppet.

The juries decision is final
      And there, my lord, is the case for the defence.

Nope, not even close, Sadasackguru did several lasting barely a second or two and I'm certain others have done the same.

Oh the FLC sockpuppet isn't me either despite being a Yorkshireman who's spent a bit of time in Pudsey area, but you knew that as I am sockiopathic, despite NATzi's past lies to the contrary I've never had a sockie.
      Knowledge of Pudsey could simply mean someone has worked at the HBOS data centre.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        So, you are prepared to back MF in a court of law
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Knowledge of Pudsey could simply mean someone has worked at the HBOS call centre.
          FTFY - In that case it could be MF, of course...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

So, you are prepared to back MF in a court of law
              tulipload of cash to be gained from hedging against your offshore much-cheapness coders getting it right? What do you think?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

tulipload of cash to be gained from hedging against your offshore much-cheapness coders getting it right? What do you think?
                I believe on this rare occasion the needful codes, run against this very forum, have produced a correct result .

MF knows a lot about Yorkshire
                Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 24 August 2016, 16:46.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I believe on this rare occasions the needful codes have produced a correct result .

MF knows a lot about Yorkshire
                  All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen Monkeys covered in tattoos.

Says it all really.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen Monkeys covered in tattoos.

Says it all really.
                    You're thinking of "West of Bristol".

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Says it all really.
                      The Tattoo's comment applies to anywhere in the UK since the absurd fashion has exploded wildly and something upwards of 25% of the UK 16+ population is now toting at least one of the unsightly messes about on their skin.

Rest, well close enough even I admit

Not only HBOS there in Pudsey of course, there's Green Flag and a few others just by the top of the Stanningley road too.

Comment

Working...
                      X