• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I don't believe it's a sockie either which makes it an even sadder carry on.

Agreed, not all total brain dead idiots, on here, have the excuse that they are sockies
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Bee isn't a sockie.
      A reincarnation then?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Agreed, not all total brain dead idiots, on here, have the excuse that they are sockies
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I don't believe it's a sockie either which makes it an even sadder carry on.
          Is Bee not one of them Johnny foreigner types NLUK ?

You need to show some tolerance This isn't the 1970's you know, even in Yorkshire
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I still remember some calling me from the Manchester meet up when Wilmslow turned up. They could not believe Wilmslow was a real person.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Nah, that wasn't a pop at NLUK
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Is Bee not one of them Joanna foreigner types NLUK ?

You need to show some tolerance This isn't the 1970's you know, even in Yorkshire
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I still remember some calling me from the Manchester meet up when Wilmslow turned up. They could not believe Wilmslow was a real person.
                  Are you sure they weren't pulling your leg
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Bee isn't a sockie.

And, just to make your day, MF, NAT does not have the ability to change the swear filter.
                    Who wants to be in a forum with piles of idiots thinking that are the best, with useless modes like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      Who wants to be in a forum with piles of idiots thinking that are the best, with useless modes like you?

If you PM WTFH, I'm sure he will have no problem with assisting you in deleting your account

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X