• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NigelJK
    replied
    All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen[sic] Monkeys covered in tattoos.
    Actually I find that it's full of Southerners who have escaped the London-centric lifestyle Latte with a cute Tattoo culture to find real GB Culture with the same day rate and fewer pretentious prats.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Who's is this car spotted outside a grubby bedsit in Pudsey?

Might be a clue as to who's sockie he was.....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post

Surely mod or admin can just confirm whether FLC's ip matches one of us Yorky-based folks with breaching the data protection act or whatever and just say it's not 'x' and carefully not saying it is 'y'....
    Firstly, you are suggesting the mods are smart enough to come up with and manage that kind of that elaborate whodunnit scenario.

Secondly, they have far more fun keeping us in suspense, in fact <insert a popular mods name here> PM' d me and said their wife preferred it that way

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    The case for stek's defence is crumbling faster than a recovering heroin addict finding a free hit.
    I have thought about a sockie, I like sockies, but I'm not 'interested' in sockies, in much the same way as with Moss about Roy's bottom.

I get pissed off when CUK forum forgets my password and I have to enter it manually, I've no chance of coping with and managing a sockie!

Surely a mod or admin can just confirm whether FLC's ip matches one of us Yorky-based folks with breaching the data protection act or whatever and just say it's not 'x' and carefully not saying it is 'y'....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen Monkeys covered in tattoos.

Says it all really.
    I'm not so sure. I think you have strong links and memories with Yorkshire that even your expensive therapist can't help erase.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    And Morrisons a bit further down on Gain Lane
    The case for stek's defence is crumbling faster than a recovering heroin addict finding a free hit.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    The Tattoo's comment applies to anywhere in the UK since the absurd fashion has exploded wildly and something upwards of 25% of the UK 16+ population is now toting at least one of the unsightly messes about on their skin.

Rest, well close enough even I admit

Not only HBOS there in Pudsey of course, there's Green Flag and a few others just by the top of the Stanningley road too.
    And Morrisons a bit further down on Gain Lane

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    All I know is, that North of Watford is full of poor, moronic dole claiming, whippet loving, wife beating Northen Monkeys covered in tattoos.

Says it all really.
    The Tattoo's comment applies to anywhere in the UK since the absurd fashion has exploded wildly and something upwards of 25% of the UK 16+ population is now toting at least one of the unsightly messes about on their skin.

Rest, well close enough even I admit

Not only HBOS there in Pudsey of course, there's Green Flag and a few others just by the top of the Stanningley road too.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

Says it all really.
    You're thinking of "West of Bristol".

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I believe on this rare occasions the needful codes have produced a correct result .

MF knows a lot about Yorkshire

Says it all really.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X