• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NotAllThere the mod of the year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a blatant trolling account from day 1 with all the charm and appeal of a massive road traffic accident, it never had any redeeming features and why it was permitted to post for this long is a mystery.
    You are talking about bee here aren't you?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

FLC did know the ins and outs of the Pudsey area especially wrt to Massaman at the Thai Sun at Stanningley Bottoms, so he was either my sockie or NLUK's...

Or any other Leeds West/Bradford East based/born member....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        FLC did know the ins and outs of the Pudsey area especially wrt to Massaman at the Thai Sun at Stanningley Bottoms, so he was either my sockie or NLUK's...

Errrm, only leaves a couple then
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Yes, and a sockie from another sockie ends in a pile of tulip...

Comment

I miss FLC.

The only thing that upset me was his sending stalking PMs to female members. But it is possible to block those.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              But it is possible to block those.
              That's what NAT did...

Comment

Working...
              X