• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I should be happy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spankmebono
    Ashamed of owning my own house and paying a fortune in tax? Having two degrees and enough money to sustain me when I need it?
    You are a disgrace to all real contractors. Get back to http://www.permiesuk.com where you belong.

Comment

Yes, grasshopper that's the difference between making a point and having a pointy head.

Comment

But I have a dome.

Comment

90+ Post in two days.

I bet you have blisters on your hands as well with the amount of time spent sat at your computer. If I was you i'd take that contract behind the counter of Maccy D's. - just dont spit on the onion rings!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

and you should see what else I've been doing, two books about to be published and a holiday to japan all sorted

re the flipping - I'd hate to rob you of the opportunity

BTW that kid is fecking ugly !

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
              But I have a dome.
              A nice shiny one

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                90+ Post in two days.

I bet you have blisters on your hands as well with the amount of time spent sat at your computer. If I was you i'd take that contract behind the counter of Maccy D's. - just dont spit on the onion rings!
                Gee, why don't you enjoy your own life and stop checking up on me.

I might type fast, or be really clever, or both.

I'm certainly faster, smarter and richer than you. @rsewipe !

Comment

Originally posted by spankmebono
                  A nice shiny one
                  But of course. It is gold and I have a roboman buff it up every day. Much cheaper than your Polish immigrants. A polish immigrant, you might say.

Us Daleks are renowned for our sense of humour.

Comment

no stairs in your house then ?

Comment

As us Daleks can fly and have mastered the secrets of anti-gravity, we have no use for such primitive installations.

Comment

Working...
                      X