• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sue for unfair parking charges?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I'd rather that we were able to sue companies who cold call us despite being on the TPS register.
    Are they calling from overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Are they calling from overseas?
      No.

The "Microsoft" ones are fun. If I'm not particularly busy, I'll see how long I can keep them on the call for.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I'll see how long I can keep them on the call for.

Why waste your time? Tell them to feck off and put the phone down. They aren't worth the hassle, even if you have some time to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Have you tried asking someone WGAS?

Unfortunately, I strongly suspect that, that "someone" does not exist
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Unfortunately, I strongly suspect that, that "someone" does not exist
            can you like seriously **** off?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              can you like seriously **** off?
              Touchy..........are you feeling a little bit tired or, maybe, time of the month
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Touchy..........are you feeling a little bit tired or, maybe, time of the month
                Do sockies have a time of the month? Or is that wash day?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Do sockies have a time of the month? Or is that wash day?
                  This ones such a totally clueless chunt, I believe he may even be real
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Its harassment which is both a criminal and civil matter. I recently threatened a public sector body staff with reporting them to the police for harassment when they were threatening to fine me for not providing information which they in fact have not got any statutory rights to demand. They referred it to their solicitors and then wrote me a grovelling apology.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                      Its harassment which is both a criminal and civil matter. I recently threatened a public sector body staff with reporting them to the police for harassment when they were threatening to fine me for not providing information which they in fact have not got any statutory rights to demand. They referred it to their solicitors and then wrote me a grovelling apology.
                      Police would have said it was a civil matter...

Comment

Working...
                      X