• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An apology to the forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An apology to the forum

On the thread about the girl who went to Syria and got killed I think I said "good riddance". I apologise for that, I really had not followed the story originally and didn't realise she was just 16.
    I take it back.
    The usual suspects will obviously take the piss, but I've never given a crap what cretins think.

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    On the thread about the girl who went to Syria and got killed I think I said "good riddance". I apologise for that, I really had not followed the story originally and didn't realise she was just 16.
    I take it back.
    The usual suspects will obviously take the piss, but I've never given a crap what cretins think.
    The first rule of CUK is never apologise.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      The first rule of CUK is never apologise.
      If you don't give a Sh1te, there are no rules.

Comment

Anyone with any sense gives most threads in general a very wide berth at the moment...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

, but I've never given a crap what cretins think.
          Then why are you apologising in General?

Comment

Originally posted by :alien View Post
            If you don't give a Sh1te, there are no rules.
            This is General goddamit. These are rules. This is not Vietnam or the Bridgwater Services.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Then why are you apologising in General?
              Dunno, really

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Anyone with any sense gives most threads in general a very wide berth at the moment...
                While assguru is still around, definetly.

A pity that he could not take a self-imposed ban for his cretinism. Maybe 50 years.

Comment

I take it back.
                  Well said, I do think we need to differentiate between children (especially girls) and adults who make this sort of mistake/decision, and as for those mothers who willingly take their children to a place like this, they really are the lowest form of evil scum...

Comment

I take it back.
                    Make the apology and the stop. Instead you then take the opportunity to insult, smacks of insincerity.

Comment

Working...
                    X