• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I am...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Paw Patrol is pretty good, Ben and Hollie is too. Peppa is rubbish though, luckily both of mine have gone off it. Mini MUM is firmly into Ben and Hollie and Micro MUN loves Thunderbirds, Transformers and Star Trek.
    The programs aimed at really little children all grate after a while. I've managed to move the little ones onto things like Adventure Time/Gravity Falls/The Amazing World of Gumball. They're great because you get the sense that the writers and animators were all high when coming up with the concept.

Comment

On a bad weekend it's six hours of My Little Pony Top Trumps with YGII. She's got a complex card marking system so I never win.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

I am playing an RPG tonight as a player which I have not done for a while
        Tomorrow, I have a friend's birthday BBQ and probably something fun in the evening.
        Sunday, visiting a friend who have a new baby (unless I am lucky enough to crash the car or something).
        Training on Sunday night, so lots of hitting people with swords etc.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA! This weekend I am taking advantage of my local car dealer. Litle known fact - if you go into a BMW garage and tell them that you are considering changing cars but you are keen on that Tesla you just test drove, they will offer you an i8 for 48 hrs.

So -

Saturday - all day learning how to exit an i8 without looking like a fat clumsy muppet
          Sunday - more of the same, but maybe squeezing in an hour or two of driving the fekker.
          World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
            TFA! This weekend I am taking advantage of my local car dealer. Litle known fact - if you go into a BMW garage and tell them that you are considering changing cars but you are keen on that Tesla you just test drove, they will offer you an i8 for 48 hrs.

So -

Saturday - all day learning how to exit an i8 without looking like a fat clumsy muppet
            Sunday - more of the same, but maybe squeezing in an hour or two of driving the fekker.
            Are you allowed to crash it?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Are you allowed to crash it?
              It's on their insurance, so.... yes!
              World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Was thankfully never subjected to either of those.

I hold a very real and passionate dislike for Peppa, though. Whinging little twat.
                It has to be said that after raising kids you do develop an almost physcotic hate for colour full singing things.

;-)

But also to get on topic I am off on holiday which should be nice!

B-)

Comment

Mostly celebrating two years of plan B aka t'blog.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X