• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Train Rage!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Was on the usual hour long train this morning – it was 2 cars instead of the usual 4.

Pleasant journey – usual 2 minutes before we arrive some of us stand up and line up to the doorway.

Now, it was a busy train, most seats taken. There was a guy at the top by the door with a whole row to himself. Yet, he was elbows and arms into me being a pain and said I was boxing him in. I pointed out politely that I was just queuing in the aisle to get off so he rants again. I told him to have a coffee. He told me to read a book. I asked him for a suggestion – he used F’s and C word. Nice guy…. Anyway, as I was leaving I bid him a very nice day and suggested he may with to read the DI Nixon series as a way of enhancing his vocabulary. Not a word back….

What would Gricerboy have done?
    Inspected his ticket and clipped it.

Comment

Working...
    X