• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that the Taliban read Shakespeare

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I couldn't agree more and that's precisely what the NATzi does, he's a bigot, liar and hypocrite. For that matter any non mod behaving as he has would probably have been banned.

I would love to know WHY he feels his agenda of branding all and sundry that dare to criticise the violent, vicious and noxious behavior of a significant portion of a religious group and more than a few national governments is racist.
    Why can't NAT call someone a racist? Freedom of speech, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Depends on the definition of significant really.
      Well for a rough argument, let's take the usual benchmark of statistical significance, 5%.
      There are 4.7 million Muslims resident in France.
      For there to be a statistically significant proportion of dangerous fanatics, there would have to be 235,000 French Muslims capable of mass murder.
      Whic seems rather high given what we've seen so far.
      Of course we can't be certain.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
        Well for a rough argument, let's take the usual benchmark of statistical significance, 5%.
        There are 4.7 million Muslims resident in France.
        For there to be a statistically significant proportion of dangerous fanatics, there would have to be 235,000 French Muslims capable of mass murder.
        Whic seems rather high given what we've seen so far.
        Of course we can't be certain.
        Wow, I can see why you get paid £1000/day now. What a grasp of stats you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Why can't NAT call someone a racist? Freedom of speech, innit?
          Because he uses it as an accusation and a threat, since he's trusted (sky fairy only knows why) with the ban hammer that threat carries weight which his bigoted, hypocritical, lying nature doesn't deserve.
          The word is used by people as a weapon in an attempt to shut down an argument, it's been overused to such a large extent and misused to an even larger one that the genuine issue of racism is hidden behind the screen of FUD.

Comment

......he's a bigot, liar and hypocrite......
            Yes, but I have my bad points as well.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Because he uses it as an accusation and a threat, since he's trusted (sky fairy only knows why) with the ban hammer that threat carries weight which his bigoted, hypocritical, lying nature doesn't deserve.
              The word is used by people as a weapon in an attempt to shut down an argument, it's been overused to such a large extent and misused to an even larger one that the genuine issue of racism is hidden behind the screen of FUD.
              Nurse!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Different races within humanity is a false construct all by itself. Racism is built on people looking different, not on any scientific basis of "race". Forensic anthropologists talk of ancestry, not of race.

You make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Wow, I can see why you get paid £1000/day now. What a grasp of stats you have.
                  Better than 500/day for C++, innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

You make me laugh.
                    I take it back, you're not an idiot. You're an ignorant retard.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Do you expect to find different on CUK?
                      You are so cruel.

Comment

Working...
                      X