• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigration from Pakistan should certainly be halted at the present time. Insane.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
      Not too forget some of the immigrants go home and some of the emmigrants come back ...
      Those that go home or come back are included in the figures, viz:
      In total, 565,000 people arrived in the UK in 2005 saying they intended to stay for at least a year. At the same time, 380,000 people left - 1,000 people a day - more than half of whom (198,000) were British citizens.
      Anyway, for this year that's two more Lutons and who knows how many more miles of motorway needed to accommodate them!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Those that go home or come back are included in the figures, viz:Anyway, for this year that's two more Lutons and who knows how many more miles of motorway needed to accommodate them!
        I thought motorways were for cars not places to live?

Comment

Working...
        X