• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Home ownership in England at lowest level in 30 years as housing crisis grows

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArrogantPrick View Post
    If you can buy a house instead of paying "dead" money on rent your money goes towards an asset. Your presumption (left wing) that people are too stupid to take any responsibility for themselves simply reveals what an arrogant prick you are.
    I say, old boy, steady on!

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      Still with the good news of Brexit, I'm sure many more opportunities will come your way.
      Gosh I didn't think about how brexit might effect me before voting leave. Aren't I a thicko.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Gosh I didn't think about how brexit might effect me before voting leave. Aren't I a thicko.
        affect

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I say, old boy, steady on!
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Aren't I a thicko.
            Let's be positive. Latest research shows the brain is quite plastic.
            Plus Brexit probably raised all our IQs by at least 10 points, so we can now stuff it to Johnny Foreigner.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Yes, it's tough for 20 somethings to have sex in the dead of night when they're still living at home and the parents of one of them are in the next room
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                affect
                Effect

Noun

a change which is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

Vote brexit effect on me - no problemo.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Yes, it's tough for 20 somethings to have sex in the dead of night when they're still living at home and the parents of one of them are in the next room
                  Even more embarrassing when the young ladies mother says, "It sounded like you were trying to kill her last night", over breakfast
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Effect

Noun

See? Proof positive that Brexit caused a rise in IQ.
                    In no time at all you'll have led a resurgence of British Leyland and we'll be on our way

Comment

Effect

Noun

QED.

Comment

Working...
                      X