• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfect end to a Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the thing that works for me is, I go online and check which train I need and then go to the station and catch it. I dont get on to a random train and ask the staff if it goes to where I want to go.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Well, the thing that works for me is, I go online and check which train I need and then go to the station and catch it. I dont get on to a random train and ask the staff if it goes to where I want to go.
      It was going where she wanted to go.

It just didn't stop there....

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
        You've got to be joking.

Westbury - Reading is about 1 hour, I get a seat to myself most mornings & it's only £3:20 to park for the day.

Why in the name of God would I want to drive?
        Im with MB on this one. If you've got a two seat to yourself on a train its better than driving. After all you can't kip when you're driving.

Of course, being rammed on sitting next to someones who buzzing and/or standing up is indeed well crap.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Well, for someone as cretinous as yerself, it is quite some progress lad.

You working with Suity these days?

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Im with MB on this one. If you've got a two seat to yourself on a train its better than driving.
            Not everyone is as morbidly obese as MF, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post

It was going where she wanted to go.

It just didn't stop there....
              So that Jethro joke can happen in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_axHV2wx8RA
              Last edited by OwlHoot; 2 August 2016, 09:55.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X