• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot no weekend thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's a "celebration" of cycling.

Other pubs that where cut off in previous years had such "celebrations".
    Celebration? Not sure. It's been going on for 5 years now and it's going to continue for at least another 4. Only happens 3 weekends a year that certain villages have to close to let them through, rather than the usual where most other weekends we have to listen to them shouting or urinating up against house walls.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Saturday followed by Sunday will be my weekend
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Celebration? Not sure. It's been going on for 5 years now and it's going to continue for at least another 4. Only happens 3 weekends a year that certain villages have to close to let them through, rather than the usual where most other weekends we have to listen to them shouting or urinating up against house walls.
        Yeah it's a "celebration" didn't you get the state mandated literature through your door?

You aren't allowed to think it is a damn nuisance that stops you getting anywhere including to work if you work in a hospital. I've been talking to a lot of very annoyed and frustrated people in the past month.

I thought the agreement ended in 2019.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          SaturdayDillusion followed by Sunday brainwashing will be my weekend
          FTFY
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror
            Jedi Training
            swatting giant of insects on Honey Shrunk the Kids ride
            You wanna try the rock n roller coaster too...

And the jd and lemonade slush.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror
              Jedi Training
              Do they have suitable facilities for "larger persons" there?
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Yeah it's a "celebration" didn't you get the state mandated literature through your door?

You aren't allowed to think it is a damn nuisance that stops you getting anywhere including to work if you work in a hospital. I've been talking to a lot of very annoyed and frustrated people in the past month.

I thought the agreement ended in 2019.
                It was supposed to end in 2017, but got extended.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan
                  Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror
                  Jedi Training

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Do they have suitable facilities for "larger persons" there?
                  Well they have Jabba Training also, but there'll be a hell of a queue...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    FTFY
                    I believe you're in Stuttgart soon, maybe I'll put the word out, some kind of flyer stuck on lamp posts with your visage and a little explanation
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      FTFY
                      Oh yeah, I forgot, who's working Another little project lined up for next week over here as well

Comment

Working...
                      X