• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    If you look at recent mass killings in Europe or USA, there is a strong correlation with the perpetrator being male. Regrettably, the PC right prefers to talk about religion and migration status, rather than gender.
    I have been reading your posts and smiling as its a good point.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I have been reading your posts and smiling as its a good point.
      Say that again and I'll take you to the ******* cleaners.

Comment

I must admit I didn't know that. Do you have a linky?
        link

Anyone from a country considered "safe" is also an economic migrant. So in the historical examples I gave the US citizens fleeing the US government were economic migrants in today's language.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If you look at recent mass killings in Europe or USA, there is a strong correlation with the perpetrator being male. Regrettably, the PC right prefers to talk about religion and migration status, rather than gender.

You saying lock all men up?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I must admit I didn't know that. Do you have a linky?
            Originally under Schengen but weakened under the Dublin agreement (you now have to prove they spent significant time in a safe country)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum...sylum_shopping
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If the perps happen to be Muslim, and as usual are killed during the incident, then an obvious solution is to ensure their remains are buried in pig slurry wrapped in pig skin and this is filmed and publicised.

and any other muslim immigrants who object should be expelled from Europe immediately, on the grounds that they are sympathisers whose loyalty is not with their adopted country.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Originally under Schengen but weakened under the Dublin agreement (you now have to prove they spent significant time in a safe country)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum...sylum_shopping
                That doesn't state you are no longer a refugee.

Comment

Serbia had good million AKs stockpiled, price is cheap and no borders in Europe (by design), so pretty much impossible to stop illegal flow of guns.

The only thing that can be done is that law abiding citizens can buy their own for self-defense because police can't be everywhere at all times - terrorists only go for shootings because they can kill a lot of UNARMED people.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    link

Anyone from a country considered "safe" is also an economic migrant. So in the historical examples I gave the US citizens fleeing the US government were economic migrants in today's language.
                    I only perused the article briefly, but that looked like a description of policy, not law.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      The only thing that can be done is that law abiding citizens can buy their own for self-defense because police can't be everywhere at all times - terrorists only go for shootings because they can kill a lot of UNARMED people.
                      Top Trumps
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X