• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    And why not? It's not done the Swiss to much harm.
    Er, their agreement with the EU which the UK don't really want
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Er, their agreement with the EU which the UK don't really want
      Just run along and worry about random attacks from long-term migrants, explaining that they can't be to blame because you've failed to integrate them. Enjoy your lentil soup and soy latte.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        Mostly pre-Brexit but an improvement from the start of the year.
        Includes that first week post Brexit when the Remainer shrieking was at its loudest. I wonder if the scaremongers will apologise now ?

Well the one's who aren't in jail that is

IMF's Lagarde to face trial over payout court confirms - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          Mostly pre-Brexit but an improvement from the start of the year.
          Increased growth whilst in the EU? Another good reason to cancel Brexit and all get on with our lives.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Anyone who thinks GDP and quality of life in the UK are related is deluding themselves.

GDP is like turnover, GDP per capita is like profit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Anyone who thinks GDP and quality of life in the UK are related is deluding themselves.

GDP is like turnover, GDP per capita is like profit.
              don't you believe n Gordonomics?

Read my lips "No more Boom" thats why we are importing half the world.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                We haven't Brexited.
                I am eating my brexit now.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                  And why not? It's not done the Swiss to much harm.
                  Didn't you hear? Switzerland is full of IMMIGRANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Just run along and worry about random attacks from long-term migrants, explaining that they can't be to blame because you've failed to integrate them. Enjoy your lentil soup and soy latte.
                    I'm a long term migrant here, 27 years to be precise. I know other long term migrants from all over the world here but I can't see them attacking anyone. I think you mean recent migrants, enjoy the rest of your day (and watch out for old man's pubes in your lunch!)
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by m0n1k3r View Post
                      Didn't you hear? Switzerland is full of IMMIGRANTS!
                      And more guns per head than almost anywhere else. Maybe they have a more efficient method of dealing with their "problems"?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X