• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fat Sam unveiled as new In-ger-lund Manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Sam unveiled as new In-ger-lund Manager

<placeholder>
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

It will have to be a big veil.

Comment

Good.

We've had all these supposedly top coaches do f**k all. About time someone like Big Sam was given a go. If he can get Bolton into Europe, he's got a chance!
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Make sure you get the pronunciation right

it is 'all-er-dee-che'

not 'aller dice'

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Make sure you get the pronunciation right

it is 'nob edd'
          not 'aller dice'
          FTFY
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Good.

We've had all these supposedly top coaches do f**k all. About time someone like Big Sam was given a go. If he can get Bolton into Europe, he's got a chance!
            He has one ability, to save teams from relegation, not sure how that works at international level, its all gonna be down to how the media treat him, he will live and die on the back pages like every other England manager
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              He has one ability, to save teams from relegation, not sure how that works at international level, its all gonna be down to how the media treat him, he will live and die on the back pages like every other England manager
              Getting Bolton to the Europa League was hardly a relegation battle.

He's a very good coach; I'd rather have had him take over from Fergie than DFM.

Comment

Getting Bolton to the Europa League was hardly a relegation battle.
                And several consecutive top-six finishes in EPL. Happy BWFC days, now we're in the shiit-can again......

Comment

Good.

We've had these sorts of managers before though - Graham Taylor, Howard Wilkinson , Steve McLaren....

& Look where that got us.

I'd have liked to have seen Glen Hoddle given another chance. He should never have been sacked in '98 & it was only that Blair sticking his oar in that got him the sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                    We've had these sorts of managers before though - Graham Taylor, Howard Wilkinson , Steve McLaren....

& Look where that got us.

I'd have liked to have seen Glen Hoddle given another chance. He should never have been sacked in '98 & it was only that Blair sticking his oar in that got him the sack.
                    I thought it was his assertion that disabled people were disabled because they'd been bad people in a previous life. Or did I imagine that?

Comment

Working...
                    X