• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nutter in France stabbing mother and daughters for unclear reasons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Why doesn't the original poster, to be fair to all religions, begin a tirade about the abuses of the Catholic church or just change the word mosque to temple. I'm pretty sure that would go down well...Mind you we know that the original poster seems to have xenophobic, bordering on racist tendencies by previous posts
    Because this thread is about a Muslim bloke who stabbed three women including an eight year old girl in the lung who is fighting for her life right now.

Start a thread about catholic abuses and I will happily chip in.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Nutter in France stabbing mother and daughters for being "scantily dressed"

You didn't question anything, you spouted an ad hominem rant the likes of which Britain First would be proud of
      Tell me Muslims aren't oppressors of women and very much against gays.

Tell me women rape victims aren't stoned to death, and gays are not pushed off the tops of buildings.

Tell me the girls of Rotherham weren't raped by British Muslims.
      Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 19 July 2016, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Tell me Muslims aren't oppressors of women and very much against gays.
        So are many of the Tory party (and SWP for that matter.) You just spouted what I would consider an attack on a whole religion for no reason apart from your own bigotry. You should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be because you think it's big...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So are many of the Tory party (and SWP for that matter.) You just spouted what I would consider an attack on a whole religion for no reason apart from your own bigotry. You should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be because you think it's big...
          Well we just have the second female PM and the queen is a woman. I think we are doing ok. Still a way to go, but heading in the right direction.

I don't understand how you can leap to the defence of a religion that is spawning so much hate and evil.

I'm not trying to be 'big'.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/10/half-o...legal-5807066/
          Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 19 July 2016, 17:34.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            What the hell has that got to do with the topic at hand? As a moderator, I thought you'd be better than that.
            Thread title... "Nutter in France stabs mother and daughters..."

So, a nutter in the UK stabs his wife and daughter and you say that I'm out of line for daring to mention it?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Well we just have the second female PM and the queen is a woman. I think we are doing ok. Still a way to go, but heading in the right direction.

I don't understand how you can leap to the defence of a religion that is spawning so much hate and evil.

I'm not trying to be 'big'.
              Many religious people blindly defend their faith because they have had it drilled into them from an early age (excuse the Catholic reference ). While I don't begrudge anybody having their faith, I take exception to religions that blindly advocate violence against non-believers.

The bigger problem is clearly people who perpetuate the literal advocacy of the religious texts (Torah/OT/Koran) and incite others to carry out atrocities of any type in their name, such as Anjem Choudry and other "hate preachers". Protest peacefully by all means, but acts of violence in the name of religion have no place in this century.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Why it is very sad? Do you blame him for his actions? How could you have prevented them? Are you willing to try?
                It is very sad when someone takes the life of another human being.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                However what will probably turn out to be a single nutter who was failed or completely missed by the system the pub with Waterloo...
                Watch out, phrases like that will get the wrath of DA on you for being a lilly-liveried lefty terrorist apologist. Or is it allowed to be said because of his religion/race?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So now reports are coming in of exactly the opposite of what was originally said: French mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad', prosecutor says | Europe | News | The Independent
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Still makes him a child stabbing Muslim though doesn't it?

Comment

Still makes him a child stabbing Muslim though doesn't it?
                      Is that better than a policeman murdering Christian or a policeman murderer?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X