• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stiffed by Sopra steria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AttentivIS View Post
    I'm from Edinburgh and I would like to compliment you on how very northern you are.
    Look there is always someone located further North.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Until you get to Father Xmas.
      Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AttentivIS View Post
        Anyone else not get paid by these people? it was just for one day but I did the work.

Hi Team

We do not have booking for above contractor as the booking started and ended on 06-Jun-16. So there is no payment due to be paid for Keith.

that was their reply to my umbrella.
        So you quit after day one? Did you last the full day?

Did you give proper notice as agreed in your contract, if not I would say you have gotten off lightly and for the sake of a couple of hundred quid why bother
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Being a good contractor isn't just about the quality of your work I'm afraid. I'm not sure how they get an insight of the quality of it in just one day though.
          Oh I dont know, I think he must have f***ed up pretty badly!

Oh and currently at a University for another couple of months, thanks for the remark you have no idea how right you are! More pen pushers printing out everything that moves and then photocopying it!

Comment

If you were sacked on day one, very unlikely you will get paid. What did you do to annoy them?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Did Keith get paid eventually? He must have been livid missing that one day's pay.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X