• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prime Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a FireTV for £50 odd. The sticks are only £19.99.

Comment

Tulip deals

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Tulip deals
        Oh good - how much a bunch?

Comment

Fire TV stick for £20 (normally £35)

Black and Decker hammer cordless drill £45 (normally £80). Crap at DIY but my old cordless drill was described by the guy who fitted my kitchen as a "happy shopper drill" it was so crap.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Black and Decker hammer cordless drill £45 (normally £80). Crap at DIY but my old cordless drill was described by the guy who fitted my kitchen as a "happy shopper drill" it was so crap.
            erm... What are you good at?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              erm... What are you good at?

In before the usual suspects....

Signing on?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

So now I'm confused (or stupid ) but today after 'prime day' the video rentals that were yesterday offered with 'up to 50% off' are the exact same price.

e.g. Deadpool was and still is £3.45 for SD rental or £4.45 for HD rental.

Along with a few other recent movies I fancy watching (legitimately ) they are at the same price as yesterday. Yesterday I even tried going to the final step for purchasing the rental in case the discount was applied later, but no updated price on screen.

I suppose 0% is 'up to 50%'.

Who's cocked up me or them? (feeling optimistic I'm right as the first line of movies yesterday, including The Revenant said rent HD from £3.99 or less, yet the HD was £4.45 so looks like misinformation on their part )

And yes I do have an active full prime membership. Ordered some tat from them so know the other 'prime day' offers were valid for my account.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

£80 drill still crap.

Next time have a conversation with tradesman over where to buy decent drill and how much to spend on it.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    So now I'm confused (or stupid ) but today after 'prime day' the video rentals that were yesterday offered with 'up to 50% off' are the exact same price.

e.g. Deadpool was and still is £3.45 for SD rental or £4.45 for HD rental.

Along with a few other recent movies I fancy watching (legitimately ) they are at the same price as yesterday. Yesterday I even tried going to the final step for purchasing the rental in case the discount was applied later, but no updated price on screen.

I suppose 0% is 'up to 50%'.

Who's cocked up me or them? (feeling optimistic I'm right as the first line of movies yesterday, including The Revenant said rent HD from £3.99 or less, yet the HD was £4.45 so looks like misinformation on their part )

And yes I do have an active full prime membership. Ordered some tat from them so know the other 'prime day' offers were valid for my account.
                    You know it could be the user prime day to just encourage people to buy lots of stuff under the assumption they are getting a bargain when in reality they may not be.

Not saying that's correct just throwing it out there!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      £80 drill still crap.

Next time have a conversation with tradesman over where to buy decent drill and how much to spend on it.
                      Makita or Bosch that's what professionals use..
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X