• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much have you lost because of brexit.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    How about an author or journalist, you seem to have a natural flair for the Jackanory
    Nigel Farage's relationship with Russian media comes under scrutiny | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

How about an author or journalist, you seem to have a natural flair for the Jackanory
      He's good at melodrama too!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        He's good at melodrama too!
        Nigel Farage: I admire Vladimir Putin | Politics | The Guardian

a perfect brainwash machine that was to convince half of the population based on utterly fake facts that brexit is good. Fun, that most still believe it even though economy is crash landing, pound tumbles, britain lost its top 5 economy status etc etc.

Not that i immediately state this as a fact, more as a possibility. Lived long enough under russia to witness fun like this
        Last edited by diseasex; 7 July 2016, 12:37.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gb...nd-don-t-panic

Right firstly it is not all about you and how much money you may have lost.

We should not need to stay in the EU just so that you can get a few cheaper beers for 2 weeks of the year.
          Jesus wept.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            Nigel Farage: I admire Vladimir Putin | Politics | The Guardian

a perfect brainwash machine that was to convince half of the population based on utterly fake facts that brexit is good. Fun, that most still believe it even though economy is crash landing, pound tumbles, britain lost its top 5 economy status etc etc.

Not that i immediately state this as a fact, more as a possibility. Lived long enough under russia to witness fun like this
            So having lived under Russia then why on earth do you think it's a good way to live under Brussels in exactly the same way?

Comment

Is brussel a threat to your existence, pointing nukes at your capital and threating to use it daily? Exploiting you , your resources, creating puppet government ? The feck dude?

I might have got carried away with that russia theory though.

Comment

FTFY

I might have proved, yet again, that I'm a deluded fool when it comes to that russia theory though.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Is brussel a threat to your existence, pointing nukes at your capital and threating to use it daily? Exploiting you , your resources, creating puppet government ? The feck dude?

I might have got carried away with that russia theory though.
                  If you take out the threat to our existence bits it's getting that way.

I think it was the Germans who noted last week that we have nukes though.

Comment

FTFY
                    no , not really. It was suspicion not based on facts, which don't exist after a research.

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
                      Are you happy now feckers?

Put here how much you personally lost/will loose because of the chavs' decision to leave eu:

just before brexit:
                      1000 euro = ~£760
                      $1000 = ~£666

as of today
                      1000 euro = ~£850
                      $1000 = ~£779

so for each 1000 euro/$1000 you spent on holiday you are ~£90/~£113 worse off.

Are you happy now FECKERS?
                      You want to meet up and call me a chav personally? <modsnip>
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X