• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson on course for Tory leadership showdown with Theresa May

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not Eric Pickles?

He represents everything good

Comment

I respect and admire all the candidates running for the leadership. In particular, I wanted to help build a team behind Boris Johnson so that a politician who argued for leaving the European Union could lead us to a better future.
      But I have come, reluctantly, to the conclusion that Boris cannot provide the leadership or build the team for the task ahead.
      Anyone could have told you that, doh!

Gove does not explain why he has come to this conclusion, but presumably we will learn more later today, or in the days ahead.
      His wife I suspect
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Feck me, We've become a banana republic. When did that happen?
        I was right, we're following the Greek, Spanish and Portuguese model - economic chaos followed by right wing dictatorships.
        Any decent leaders in the Army, perhaps they need to instigate a coup?

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          Any decent leaders in the Army, perhaps they need to instigate a coup?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

If I was him I'd get plastic surgery to smooth over his original chin. It's a bit redundant up there now.
            Anyone any good with photo shop?

Comment

Strong family resemblance FLC?

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Love this from May's Q&A today:

Q: You are home secretary, and responsible for immigration. And remain lost because of immigration. So why should people trust you to control it?
                May says she has done this. She has sat around the table in Europe. And she delivered in Europe. Other people have delivered in Europe too. Like Boris Johnson. The last time he did a deal with the Germans, he came back with three nearly new water cannon.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

FTFY
                    Like Boris Johnson. The last time he did a deal with the Germans, he came back with three nearly new water cannon, that even the Germans decided were too dangerous to use against the public.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Working...
                      X