• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you laughing at Farage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
    Britain is now going to exit the EU
    Is it going to exit the Single Market do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      No you're being unfair. He's a simple ex-public-schoolboy, who's father was a simple stockbroker who in no way used his influence to get the deserving genius Farage his first role in the City.
      As that other modern day Wat Tyler, The Honourable Jacob-Rees Mogg, said, "We have won a great victory against the Establishment."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
        Why does everyone assume only immigrants are capable of doing these jobs? There's enough lazy f***er 'native' people who could do them.

Q: Have we, as a nation, got a shortage or Strawberry pickers?
        A: No, what we have got though, is a glut of lazy s who make it a lifestyle choice to sit watching Loose Women all day and getting paid for it, rather than doing some form of manual work.
        No, what you've got is an eilte that squeezes every last drop of ordinary people then when they've been demoralised they get some more from the next impoverished polulace they've just supplied materiel to to bomb into submission so much so they'd rather live in abject squalor for 10 quid a week in the UK than the hellhole we've left them with at home.

You really need to read more, if I were you I'd start with 'Mr Nice', I think there's an ITA version...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          As that other modern day Wat Tyler, Jacob-Rees Mogg, said, "We have won a great victory against the Establishment."
          Oh the guy who took his nanny with him when he went canvassing....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Oh the guy who took his nanny with him when he went canvassing....
            That is the constitutional right of former Charterhouse Head Boys.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
              Is it going to exit the Single Market do you think?
              Britain will not exit EU totally ... and then sign up to all EU legislation coming from Brussels, pay £350 mln per week and have no say in EU affairs...

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                That is the word that helped Brexiters blackmail the country and throw it to the dogs.

Do you experts know the difference between Could and Would ?
                pay rises, workfare and adjusting benefit conditions.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Am I laughing at Farage?

No, I'm laughing with Farage.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    As that other modern day Wat Tyler, The Honourable Jacob-Rees Mogg, said, "We have won a great victory against the Establishment."
                    It must be Gove's horny-handed son of the soil credentials that makes him rail against "experts", I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Britain will not exit EU totally ... and then sign up to all EU legislation coming from Brussels, pay £350 mln per week and have no say in EU affairs...
                      Throw in free movement of individuals and it's a deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X