• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour in meltdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn believes he has the support of Labour voters and their values.

Odd when they just voted him down on the referendum.

He is out of touch with people's view on immigration. He should go before he is pushed.

Though if he stands again, he will win. Due to all the Tory voters joining the Labour party just to vote on the leader.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Night of the long knives - tonight or never!!!
      well can the finish off

Tom Watson
      Diane Abbott
      Mrs Balls UP
      Harriet Harperson

any other nominees?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

He is out of touch with people's view on immigration. He should go before he is pushed.

Though if he stands again, he will win. Due to all the Tory voters joining the Labour party just to vote on the leader.....
        Its entirely possible he holds their values for things other than being part of the EUSSR. Did you see him dressed as a Pimp for the last leg?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Everytime I turn on the news another has gone - now at 8.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            well can the finish off

Tom Watson
            Diane Abbott
            Mrs Balls UP
            Harriet Harperson

any other nominees?
            Yvette Cooper
            Harriet Harperson

Aren't actually Corbynisters.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Why odd? Corbyn is clearly anti-EU and he acted in bad faith pretending that he is for EU, he is very pleased with the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Everytime I turn on the news another has gone - now at 8.
                I'm looking forward to switching on the news at half time in the football.

God, I hope he clings on.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I'm looking forward to switching on the news at half time in the football.

God, I hope he clings on.
                  should have a snap election , Corbyn as PM would kick off article 50

Comment

It's a classic power vacuum. If someone credible stepped forward and said "I'm up for the job, get this guy out and I'll win the next election" then Corbyn would be gone, problem is that there is nobody.

Comment

Corbyn's boss has piped up:

Originally posted by Len McClusky
                      Len McCluskey warns anti-Corbyn MPs could face mandatory reselection

Len McCluskey, Unite's general secretary, has written a column for the Guardian this afternoon.

he says: "A new leadership election is divisive and unnecessary. But if enough MPs want one, then bring it on. I am sure that Corbyn will secure a fresh mandate. But let me make two things clear.

"First, if anyone is undemocratic enough to think that there can be a new leadership election with the existing leader kept off the ballot, then they are setting the Labour party on course for a split.

"And second, Unite has hitherto opposed any plans to change the party rules governing mandatory re-selection of Labour MPs. That, too, we have looked on as a divisive distraction.

Comment

Working...
                      X