• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next Gamble - New Prime Minister Odds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Theresa May, by a mile.
    Oh christ no....

Comment

Theresa May, by a mile.
      Yes, bet she will sort all the trade deals out flashing that cleavage.

Comment

Theresa May, by a mile.
        I agree. She's 3-1 versus Boris. I think too many people will be out for Boris now. George is out as well.

Theresa at 3-1 is going to slip through and be the least divisive.

I'm going to roll my 300 quid Win on Brexit onto May.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Get outta here. Its Corbyn's turn now. Tories cannot organise a pissup in a brewery. Call the general elections. Tories will get hammered so much they wont win any elections for decades.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Yes, bet she will sort all the trade deals out flashing that cleavage.

You are either a genius or very stupid. I think you are a genius, just need you to concentrate on things that are not "sex" related.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              What, to grow a little moustache and invading Poland?
              No it's been tried before; Force didn't work, subterfuge didn't work, I don't know what other options are available.

Perhaps they could try Mind Control - Getting to the bottom of the zombie ant phenomenon

"In particular, he is fascinated by that subset of parasites that accomplishes its ends by mind control: invading the brain of a hapless host and causing that creature to do its bidding. Zombie behavior, biologists call the phenomenon."
              Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
              "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                You are either a genius or very stupid. I think you are a genius, just need you to concentrate on things that are not "sex" related.
                I bet your arse is jealous of the amount of tulip that just regularly comes out of your mouth.

Sure death is what I can promise if someone climbed your ego and jumped to your IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Get outta here. Its Corbyn's turn now. Tories cannot organise a pissup in a brewery. Call the general elections. Tories will get hammered so much they wont win any elections for decades.
                  May as well feck things up totally, eh?
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    My money on IDS. The saner of the lot.
                    Which is why he'll not get it.

Hope it goes to Boris, because then he will have to explain why the NHS isn't getting £350million a week extra that he promised, etc.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      [url=http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-prime-minister]Johnson hot favourite. I wonder what odds you can get on someone shooting him before the year is out.
                      Bound to be Boris, he lead the campaign to get us out.

DC can "steady the ship" till October
                      Boris can take us off into Post-EU waters until the next GE
                      Then it'll be time to see if Labour or UKIP have someone of PM Calibre and if the UK fancies a change of Captain/Crew
                      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Working...
                      X