• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, can't believe I just did that!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm going to have a massive downer at some point, but not yet. Working my months notices, then away for 3 weeks on holiday.

At some point the grim realization that I just walked out of a package I'll probably never get again in my life will dawn on me.
    Big Jonesy said he'll miss you as well.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

At some point the grim realization that I just walked out of a package I'll probably never get again in my life will dawn on me.
      What you will really miss them First Class flights, champagne ... it will never be the same...

Comment

I'm going to have a massive downer at some point, but not yet. Working my months notices, then away for 3 weeks on holiday.

Onwards and upwards, really pleased you have finally done it.
        You have extra proven skills now....

But yer still a chunt
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Big Jonesy said he'll miss you as well.
          You mean the captain of the purple rugby team, there is a reason for those first class seats
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

So will you have to serve the entire sentence now?

Comment

Wondered why the bench had suddenly turned into a see saw. Don't get off, I'll make my own way down...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Wondered why the bench had suddenly turned into a see saw. Don't get off, I'll make my own way down...
                There was a massive creaking earlier, I thought it was your Saturday night curry on the move Barry

Looks like I was wrong
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  There was a massive creaking earlier, I thought it was your Saturday night curry on the move Barry

Looks like I was wrong
                  I'm sure that curry is making its way along the humber as we speak. Should be popping up off the south coast in time for the brexit announcement. We can threaten the Europeans with it if they don't play ball on Friday morning.

Comment

Er, congrats?

Comment

One less person taking up space on the plane going across the pond

Comment

Working...
                      X