• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The failed brexit camp laid bare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I didn't think about Guinness.
    We are fooked m8.

It's high time to stockpile Guiness - people will kill for it after Brexit...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Throughout world history the interests of ordinary people have never mattered.
      And a good job too. Next thing you now we'd have riff raff spending our wealth for a huge turnip.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        I didn't think about Guinness.

I blame Corbyn. Labour ought to be able to win over the so-called working class, not that there is such a thing in the 21st century, but Corbyn seems even more out of touch with ordinary people than Cameron. And that just opens the door for the likes of Nasty Nige.
        Well Corbyn is only interested in people who are already in his own tent.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          And a good job too. Next thing you now we'd have riff raff spending our wealth for a huge turnip.
          Turnip that looks like a thingy...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It wasn't a decision, it was a fook up - Camoron used it to stop UKIP and he was not expected to actually go through with it, at least not that early when the economy is not doing well.
            ^this

But the great unwashed will use it as an opportunity for fook-up^2
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              We are fooked m8.

It's high time to stockpile Guiness - people will kill for it after Brexit...
              And if it's Remain you can have lots of parties.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                And if it's Remain you can have lots of parties.
                I'll be drowning my sorrows - loss of extra income from Sterling devaluation ...

Comment

Working...
                X