• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce retreat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear.

So she gets pissed off and divorces her husband because no doubt he was starting to enjoy his life as the kids were growing up and she suddenly realised she could not control him.

And now she is miserable because she cannot find another partner.

She needs to look at who she really is, what she really wants and how she portrays that to the world - and then have a good hard think about how attractive that would be to a potential partner.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Oh dear.

So she gets pissed off and divorces her husband because no doubt he was starting to enjoy his life as the kids were growing up and she suddenly realised she could not control him.

And now she is miserable because she cannot find another partner.

She needs to look at who she really is, what she really wants and how she portrays that to the world - and then have a good hard think about how attractive that would be to a potential partner.
      Sounds about right. No mention of new partner for her it seems and she seems a bit gutted that ex has.

Seems a bit much when she filed for divorce in the first place. Whats she got to be angry about? It was her choice.

Got a few friends this happened to. Get to late 30s and suddenly they think they can do better. Always a reason why the husband is wrong but the wife doesnt give a tulipe that its ruining his life, access to kids etc. Then when husband gets new partner they dont like it.

Then again got another mate who regularly has got 4-5 other women on the go and hes still married. She just never caught him YET.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Then again got another mate who regularly has got 4-5 other women on the go and hes still married. She just never caught him YET.
        Explains why BP was supporting you on the other thread .....

Comment

I fantasised about a future where my ex and I co-parented
          Translation

I fantasised about a future where my ex still paid for everything and put up with my tulip so he got to see his kids. I of course can act like a DIVA any time I want.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X