• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Okay then.

Perhaps you can tell us next week's lottery numbers?
    Nah sorry the lottery results are random based on which balls are selected from the full set.....

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yet.

And voting remain makes it a when and not an if.
    Okay then.

Perhaps you can tell us next week's lottery numbers?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    That's not exactly the same thing is it? The EU is not a dictatorship, and it's not a centralised European power. Only irrational people are won over by those arguments.
    Yet.

And voting remain makes it a when and not an if.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Insult me all you want. You've been brainwashed. And that makes you dumbasses.
    OK I'll make a starter for ten..

Feck off, you fecking, tedious, bulltuliping, chunt.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    What we are saying is we do not need to have an overseeing European Parliament
    trying to protect us from having our civil liberties dictated to us by a centralised European power.
    That's not exactly the same thing is it? The EU is not a dictatorship, and it's not a centralised European power. Only irrational people are won over by those arguments.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by zemoxyl View Post
    Did the Leave campaign join forces with the SNP?
    The SNP made the schoolboy error of asking the Scots to vote. If they had asked the English then they would have been free.

Leave a comment:

• zemoxyl
    replied
    We want our country back. Vote to Leave.
    Did the Leave campaign join forces with the SNP?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I voted against the way I'm being guilted/manipulated/ordered/frightened to vote. Not that it will make any difference. There seems to be a lot of establishment manipulation behind this...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Another rational argument there then. It's amazing people bring up the war as justification for not building bridges with our European neighbours. WW2 should be a cautionary tale about nationalism, not a reason to embrace nationalism at home.
    Nowhere has anyone who wants to vote leave said we do not want to have good close open and honest relations with any country in the world whether they are in or out of the EU

What we are saying is we do not need to have an overseeing European Parliment

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I was wondering this too. Scotland was known in the morning if I remember correctly, but the 2015 GE exit poll revealed at 10pm turned out to be spookily accurate even though everybody spent the first few hours asking why it could be so wrong.
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You stay up for the speculation.

But unlike GE there is no fun as you don't get to watch the likes of Ed Balls and Esther McVey lose their seats....
    We've had speculation for months. I had hoped we'd start to get results trickling in region by region but if we don't get any results until 4am, why bother staying up. I think I'll get up for it instead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X