• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Chico?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    AtW whats with the fascination? You turning into a new sasguru? It appears like your country men you are beginning to doubt the communist atheist God hating, paganist, selfish and morally bankrupt mindset that was rammed down your throats. Use your God given free will and conscience to renounce the lies of Satan - that man can exist without God. The one true God - Creator of the heavens and the earth - manifest in the person of Jesus Christ.

God bless you my son.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Comment

The one true God - Creator of the heavens and the earth - manifest in the person of Jesus Christ.
      Ok, we know where the Earth is, but where are the Heavens? Quiet clearly not in our Solar system, then where? In your sick puny mind maybe? Don't forget to wash your hands tonight - blood of the innocents is on them!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Ok, we know where the Earth is, but where are the Heavens? Quiet clearly not in our Solar system, then where? In your sick puny mind maybe? Don't forget to wash your hands tonight - blood of the innocents is on them!
        Start at the beginning
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Can God move faster than speed of Light? Simple question, just give simple answer - Yes or No.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Can God move faster than speed of Light?
            It'll be a laugh if he can't - coz it's dead easy.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Can God move faster than speed of Light? Simple question, just give simple answer - Yes or No.
              I think Chico is defeated and knows it. Simple questions expose the whole tissue of lies he believes in. Poor boy, I feel sory for him - imagine living your life as a sham ....
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                I think Chico is defeated and knows it. Simple questions expose the whole tissue of lies he believes in
                My family knows some people who have high positions in local (Moscow) religious structure, and it is said that these people joke about their own religion, but they do have extremely good financial position - basically they are totally loaded beyond means of 99.9% of people in this country, like imagine house of like 800 sq meters (10k sq feet), and given that high wealth no wonder they would be prepared to stand by utter crap simply because there are enough gullible idiots around who would believe anything. If I was not an honest person I'd probably agree with it, but in any case I certainly understand why top religious people continue stand by something that has no place in 21st century.

I'd say this is fraud - obtaining goods by deception: regular (at least monthly) lie detector tests for all religious bodies should be a must.

Comment

AtW whats with the fascination? You turning into a new sasguru? It appears like your country men you are beginning to doubt the communist atheist God hating, paganist, selfish and morally bankrupt mindset that was rammed down your throats. Use your God given free will and conscience to renounce the lies of Satan - that man can exist without God. The one true God - Creator of the heavens and the earth - manifest in the person of Jesus Christ.

God bless you my son.
                  Chico you are the best troll CUK has ever seen by a long way.

Well done and keep up the pretence.

Comment

Working...
                  X