• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government unlikely to meet 2020 housebuilding target says Redrow boss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    All those lovely new rabbit hutches, with paper thin walls, no garden, no privacy, and parking problems.

Just wait until they run out of horizontal space and start building vertically....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Just wait until they run out of horizontal space and start building vertically....

Space for all the lovely Turkish peoples arriving next year!

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Next stop, Raccoon City. World War Z, here we come.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Next stop, Raccoon City. World War Z. Glasgow, here we come.
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
              “Government won't approve our latest multi-shoebox planning application which will impact my personal bonus target says Redrow boss.”
              FTFY
              So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Working...
              X