• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU Referendum: Do we enough information to take the correct decision?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    If the EU is such a great thing, why has Spain got 21% unemployment?
    Greece, what about Greece? Oh, and Portugal? The Italians seem in a bit of a financial pickle too. And if we'd adopted the Euro we'd been have been right royally stuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Greece, what about Greece? Oh, and Portugal? The Italians seem in a bit of a financial pickle too. And if we'd adopted the Euro we'd been have been right royally stuffed.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

The EU is in a debt deflationary spiral. FTS!
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Agreed.

If the EU is such a great concept and a successful economic model, why are they financially so weak and at the point of collapse?

Here's Why Negative Interest Rates Are More Dangerous Than You Think - Fortune

Even with €150bn "club fees" p.a., they are an economic disaster. In comparison the UK looks fantastic.

Comment

Not only that but if the UK is that close to going into complete meltdown if we suddenly no longer are a part of the EU does that not mean the UK is so weak that it is only going to hold the EU back and so they should really let us go for the good of the rest of the EU.

Comment

EU is teh B3st!! Maybe someone should point out the recent issue in France, I believe is due to all that employment and extra money they got? Wondering how come they not queuing up crossing over to buy petrol like they do in Gibraltar.

If we vote out are we going to lose GIB?

I really did wish that the British people understood some of the many EU, especially E EU languages. You would realise that many are here because they have to (economically) not because they want to or they like it here.
              Last edited by Drei; 26 May 2016, 11:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
                EU is teh B3st!! Maybe someone should point out the recent issue in France, I believe is due to all that employment and extra money they got? Wondering how come they not queuing up crossing over to buy petrol like they do in Gibraltar.

If we vote out are we going to lose GIB?

I really did wish that the British people understood some of the many EU, especially E EU languages. You would realise that many are here because they have to (economically) not because they want to or they like it here.

I think you are the one with either a language or a drink problem
                Last edited by DodgyAgent; 26 May 2016, 11:55.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

I think you are the one with either a language or a drink problem
                  How did you discern that?

P.S. That I was drunk in the middle of the day. Off to the job center to collect my JSA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
                    How did you discern that?

P.S. That I was drunk in the middle of the day. Off to the job center to collect my JSA!!!

I am just incredibly bright
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X