• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Bank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I personally wouldn't recommend Cater Allen. I'm with them, and the only thing stopping me from moving is that I cant be arsed.

No internet banking, if you want to get money out of it that day you have to FAX a TT request over to them (which I've always found a bit dodgy) and last month the f*ckers took nearly £5K out of my account!!
    Claimed it was an accident, but exactly the same thing happenned to a mate of mine last year.
    Luckily, I'm not that rich yet, so I noticed.

Definately time fora change...
    I agree. There's nothing wrong with them, but they don't offer anything special any more.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      www.goatse.cx

(Suppose I ought to warn that if this site is still up is is totally un-worksafe and used to be thrown around all over the place about 7 years ago when I was into FPS games. Probably been removed now though as it was quite scarey....)

Nope, it's still there. As is www.tubgirl.com

I suspect they will be the last pages left on the intertron at the end of civilisation itself.

Edit

Damn, spoke too soon. Goatse appears the have gone
      Last edited by DaveB; 26 October 2006, 12:29.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Is there a bug in the software mixing the threads up. I thought this was about banks?

tim
        Last edited by tim123; 26 October 2006, 12:19.

Comment

well goatse can still be found at www.goatse.fr
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

\o/

leave it to CUK to dreg up the most disgusting sites that have been around for years on the net

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I personally wouldn't recommend Cater Allen ... last month the f*ckers took nearly £5K out of my account!!
              Claimed it was an accident, but exactly the same thing happenned to a mate of mine last year.
              Luckily, I'm not that rich yet, so I noticed.

Definately time fora change...
              Watch their IT projects don't rip you off on interest too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai.../cncater05.xml
              Only the mediocre are ever at their best

Comment

Working...
              X