• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Brexit Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Are you spanish?

You must be spanish.
    No.
    Are you a cretin?
    You must be a cretin.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      But you're always slagging off London which is full of clever foreigners who help to generate about 25% of UK GDP. Without London, the U.K. is about the same size as Spain, economically.
      What the heck do the "clever foreigners" in London have to do with Brexit? Are you implying they would all magically vanish or be chased out?

They were there long before the EU (for many centuries), and they'll be there long afterwards.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

No.
        Are you a cretin?
        You must be a cretin.

Did I hurt your feelings?
        I'm sorry, was not my intention.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

Did I hurt your feelings?
          I'm sorry, was not my intention.
          nope that's just assguru, when he loses the argument he resorts to personal insults.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            What the heck do the "clever foreigners" in London have to do with Brexit? Are you implying they would all magically vanish or be chased out?

They were there long before the EU (for many centuries), and they'll be there long afterwards.
            of course they would, after Brexit super size spiders will come and eat all the middle class & sun readers in the UK.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's better than being a paranoid illogical cretin
              This is just as one would expect from Aspergers. Have you been tested? You have all the common traits.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                This is just as one would expect from Aspergers. Have you been tested? You have all the common traits.
                Aspergers is one possibility. Another is that you are a paranoid conspiracy-theorist with cretinous tendencies.

Or perhaps both are true.

I guess we'll never know for sure.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Aspergers is one possibility. Another is that you are a paranoid conspiracy-theorist with cretinous tendencies.

Stop moaning.

Comment

I think we (and deep down you) know for sure. Dosen't matter how many Happy Birthday threads you start to try to convince yourself otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X