• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Brexit Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    And there was me thinking if you had access to such great intellect and wealth you might be choosing to spend somewhere just a little more exciting than CUK. Perhaps it's philanthropic.
    You've missed the keyword - CUK is an ADDICTION for some, just like coke for others, even wealthy intellectuals like sasguru could fall victim to the addictions, let's be more understanding of the condition...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      What I've yet to work out is why someone quite so clever as you undoubtedly are spends quite so long on a web forum.
      Try to understand. Sas is an averagely intelligent househusband, and when he moved from his Wandsworth hovel to a mansion in the Home Counties, his confidence took a knock. He started taking a little wine in the mornings. But with CUK, he has a ready supply of cretins he can take cheap knocks at, restoring his self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Try to understand. Sas is an averagely intelligent househusband, and when he moved from his Wandsworth hovel to a mansion in the Home Counties, his confidence took a knock. He started taking a little wine in the mornings. But with CUK, he has a ready supply of cretins he can take cheap knocks at, restoring his self-esteem.
        Try harder.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

CUK Brexit Poll

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          But you're always slagging off London which is full of clever foreigners who help to generate about 25% of UK GDP.
          Without London, the U.K. is about the same size as Spain, economically.
          Anyway, question for you thick Brexiteers who don't have the world class skills to move abroad. How on earth do you expect the UK to thrive with YOUR mediocre skills. I mean DP, Flashman, Unixman, unemployed, MM etc. Etc. None of you moaning whingers is going to make Britain great, are you?
          If we left it to you we'd be like a lesser Greece
          Engineers will build a big wall to keep the benefit seekers (migrants) out. Then push you off it for good measure. Bye bye ASSguru
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Engineers will build a big wall to keep the benefit seekers (migrants) out. Then push you off it for good measure. Bye bye ASSguru
            Has your mum given you your crayons yet?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

CUK Brexit Poll

Has your mum given you your crayons yet?
              [IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/MCR_nicks/I_******___love_coloring_by_WhiteSt.jpg[/IMG]
              Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 10 May 2016, 08:16.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                [IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/MCR_nicks/I_******___love_coloring_by_WhiteSt.jpg[/IMG]
                Nope. try again
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

If we want security for the nation we can join Nato & the UN.

when we want to know what shape our Bananas should be we should be in the EU.

I make hundreds of women orgasm every night . Well I'm breathing and women orgasm every night so it must be me. We know its not Brillo.

Had some lefty telling me this last year that the EU had prevented a further world war, I suggested the fact we could turn the oppositions capital into glass might have something to do with 70 years of world peace.

We can see how effective the EU was when Putin marched into the Ukraine. They made the UN look effective.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    If we want security for the nation we can join Nato & the UN.

when we want to know what shape our Bananas should be we should be in the EU.

I make hundreds of women orgasm every night . Well I'm breathing and women orgasm every night so it must be me. We know its not Brillo.

Had some lefty telling me this last year that the EU had prevented a further world war, I suggested the fact we could turn the oppositions capital into glass might have something to do with 70 years of world peace.

We can see how effective the EU was when Putin marched into the Ukraine. They made the UN look effective.
                    Spot on. Even AndyW's mum didn't count brillo as worthwhile.

Best in with the US. They'll do everything they can to protect the dollar and those allied to it.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Britain is the fifth largest economy on the planet.

These peasant countries like Spain have 25% unemployment.

We will call the shots. Watch the EU implode when we leave. Basically we are funding the EU.

We could buy Spain if we left.

But you're always slagging off London which is full of clever foreigners who help to generate about 25% of UK GDP.
                      Without London, the U.K. is about the same size as Spain, economically.
                      Anyway, question for you thick Brexiteers who don't have the world class skills to move abroad. How on earth do you expect the UK to thrive with YOUR mediocre skills. I mean DP, Flashman, Unixman, unemployed, MM etc. Etc. None of you moaning whingers is going to make Britain great, are you?
                      If we left it to you we'd be like a lesser Greece
                      Are you spanish?

You must be spanish.

Comment

Working...
                      X