• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lucky win

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop wasting your time: put your money into a BTL ... you'll win every single month.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      Stop wasting your time: put your money into a BTL ... you'll win every single month.
      I'm starting small with a lego house to go with that lego Porsche RS.

Anyone got any lego people needing somewhere to rent?

Willing to upgrade the location from loft to penthouse if my premium bonds hit the jackpot.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Anyone got any lego people needing somewhere to rent?
        They're all around you....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          LOSER!!!!
          winner

cheque for £25 through the door just now

off to the park to sit with my friends

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post

That's cute. I got my 'winnings' paid direct into PB account for reinvestment.

That's how compound interest is supposed to work isn't it?
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
              winner

off to the park to sit with my friends
              I got £50

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                That's cute. I got my 'winnings' paid direct into PB account for reinvestment. That's how compound interest is supposed to work isn't it?
                There is a limit on how much you can invest...

Comment

There is a limit on how much you can invest...

True, but they keep increasing the limit while at the same time reducing the prizes.

It's a trap.

Comment

I got £50
                    Me too But with the max invested They're pretty worthless. However, when accounting for higher rate tax, unless you benefit from the new savings allowance, savings accounts are even more worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Me too But with the max invested They're pretty worthless. However, when accounting for higher rate tax, unless you benefit from the new savings allowance, savings accounts are even more worthless.
                      For me it works out around 2% per annum BEFORE tax, which is not bad at all, but feckers from this month reducing "prizes", supposedly no need for as much borrowing

Still, one could win £2 mln every month, tax free and without risk to capital... which would be nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X