• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This could get expensive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    despite rumors I have never been with Admin!
    I thought everyone had been with admin?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I thought everyone had been with admin?
      At least you can't say you don't know where s/he's been.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Poor Hector
        IS that why you named your first cockroach?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A cockroach?

So, they've chosen an insect that can survive without a head, can live without food for a month and can withstand a nuclear blast as something to represent an ex.

Surely something sanguinivorous would be more appropriate, like a mosquito or tick.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            A cockroach?

So, they've chosen an insect that can survive without a head, can live without food for a month and can withstand a nuclear blast as something to represent an ex.

Surely something sanguinivorous would be more appropriate, like a mosquito or tick.
            Most exes fit that description but I don't think they can do hybrid insects to match exactly, need all of that plus the sucking you dry part

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              A cockroach?

My ex can live without food for a month. I wish I could say the same about new shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                My ex can live without food for a month. I wish I could say the same about new shoes.
                Your new shoes need feeding?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Your new shoes need feeding?
                  They eat new handbags, judging from the statements.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Indeed. It's scary. I'm hurtling towards being a millionaire and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
                    just properties or some more diversified portfolio? interest only or repayment?
                    Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Indeed. It's scary. I'm hurtling towards being a millionaire and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
                      Did you get pre-nup this time around? Otherwise it's your future ex-wife who'd be hurtling and you'd be hurting...

Comment

Working...
                      X