• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TTL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Do they still make all these dinosaur ICs?

I mean, outside of academia and hobbyists, who on earth uses them?
    Space tech - much more resistant to radiation up there...

Comment

the realisation of a need for EMC hardening led to highlighting the perceived advantages the Russians had over us with some of their 'inferior' Avionics, it certainly caused some panic and changes during Burn in and ATP

I am not sure Farnell or RS did then or do now, Mil spec components
      But for building test sets and some prototyping the latest printed (Pre internet) RS catalogue was always well received.
      So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        How disappointing.

I thought this thread was about the classic SN7400 quad nand gate.
        Out of sync since admin deleted those early posts whose links had degenerated into malware, but TPD served a dual role as a catalogue of TTL devices back in the day: http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...tml#post247678

Comment

FTFY
          Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Never had a problem. I can do 15 pints and still drive home happy as Larry. Doesn't affect me, perfect driving.

I am always amazed though at the number of twats I see in my mirror, while I'm having a little "straightener", though, who have accidents.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X