• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    lets send him & his wife maybe they will make friends with the mad mullahs. once they are there we can release pics of him snogging George Michael.
    His wife (the witch) is too busy fighting the tax hike on their BTL empire.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I am back to sofas now
      Is that because you believe that we are all now converted?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Muslims in the UK apparently.

HTHBIDI
        Man I love how easy it is to destroy these pathetic arguments.

One again a picture is worth a 1000 words. Imagine the word Muslim was replaced with Jew. For Christs sake nobody is even saying Jew here! They are saying Zionist!

Wake up fools

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          In other words it suits your political agenda to have Israel where it is for wailing and virtue signalling purposes. Perhaps it is too much to expect to ask you to consider what the leaders of the west have to do to keep matters peaceful in the Middle east. instead cowards like you can select what you want to select to make you feel better about yourself without having to ever do something constructive like giving us your own solution. At least AtW supports his anti Osbourne obsession with alternative policies.
          I gave you an alternative - make it a free and democratic state where all those living within the borders of "Israel" are equal and have human rights.

The two state solution is dead, because as I have clarified time and again, Palestine has been wiped off the map. And there is a reason why I keep saying that because the Zionists and Neocons keep telling us you are an extremist if you suggest Israel should be wiped off the map but to be actually wiping the map with regards to Palestine it is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            I gave you an alternative - make it a free and democratic state where all those living within the borders of "Israel" are equal and have human rights.

The two state solution is dead, because as I have clarified time and again, Palestine has been wiped off the map. And there is a reason why I keep saying that because the Zionists and Neocons keep telling us you are an extremist if you suggest Israel should be wiped off the map but to be actually wiping the map with regards to Palestine it is ok.
            Fair enough. And then what happens?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Fair enough. And then what happens?
              I believe in what I say but I can't predict the future for you I am afraid. I'm just giving you what appears to be the fairest solution.

Comment

I hesitate to challenge an obvious expert like you but it seems that already exists:

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-Arabs-i...-voting-rights
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  I hesitate to challenge an obvious expert like you but it seems that already exists:

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-Arabs-i...-voting-rights
                  Come on SAS, don't play dumb here. Everybody knows Israel has a 20% population of Israeli Arabs - both Muslim and Christian Arabs incidentally, lest you forget.

I'm talking about those in the West Bank and Gaza who are facing constant degradation, subjugation and humiliation.

Comment

That was put on the table at the Camp David summit in 2000 but Arafat blew it.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Those Jewish people, how long have they lived in the Jerusalem area?
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X