• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Betting odds move sharply toward Britain staying in EU after Obama warning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest ORB phone poll (during Obama visit) and the ICM online poll (after Obama visit) both show a slight improvement for Leave. Perhaps a bit premature to call it, as there's often a lag, but there doesn't seem to have been a decisive swing to Remain following Obama/HMT dodgy dossier/Bremain propaganda leaflet, other than for the psychology (arrogance? ) of the Bremainers. Should be clearer in the next 1-2 weeks.

The betting odds have shifted slightly towards Remain post-Obama, but that's an indication of what people expect to happen, not what they will vote to happen (there has always been a consistent lead for Remain w/r to what people expect to happen, even if they're voting Leave).

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      You've spent too long listening to MF. I was going to google dickthebruiser, and thought rather better of it. Might get misconstrued when the missus gets home...
      I've just realised from looking at my piccie, my chestylumps are almost as big as FLC's. So this week hasn't totally gone the same way as a rats arse...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        We've only got an old photo of Mordac, I think he suffers from anger management issues.

Actually, now you mention it, it's not such an old photo...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
        X