• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is 12x a good ROI?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    I can make infinite return from gathering apples from neighbours apple tree and selling it on the street for 10p each

I think you'll find you can't make an "infinite return" on it.

1. Picking apples from a neighbour's tree is illegal, unless it is from a branch overhanging your garden.
    2. Same with taking them off their ground.
    3. Selling them on your street is not going to give you much trade, so you'll have a month of business each year to hope that your neighbours want to buy apples from you.
    4. How are you going to sell them? What are you going to use for your transactions?

It's like you haven't really thought it through at all, very unlike you!
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

1. Picking apples from a neighbour's tree is illegal, unless it is from a branch overhanging your garden.
      2. Same with taking them off their ground.
      3. Selling them on your street is not going to give you much trade, so you'll have a month of business each year to hope that your neighbours want to buy apples from you.
      4. How are you going to sell them? What are you going to use for your transactions?

It's like you haven't really thought it through at all, very unlike you!
      How about we combine my infinite return with your 12x ? infinite x12 yield is better than infinite!

Comment

Apart from Methamphetamine I cannot think of any thing else that might provide such returns.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

What if your neighbour gives permission?

Comment

Food securities are the way forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              What if your neighbour gives permission?
              Then it's OK, but you ask first, not steal then seek forgiveness.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Then it's OK, but you ask first, not steal then seek forgiveness.
                What if it's the other neighbour?

Comment

Working...
                X