• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban all Welsh Posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Don't worry Mordac, your thread will come. I'll be looking to Ban all Cretins after lunch.
    So no point in holding my breath then...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      So no point in holding my breath then...

I would. In fact I'd start practicing now, so you can hold if for as many minutes as possible.

Oh! And make sure you don't take any baths when your missus is about, she's stopped messing about with the stairs now.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I would. In fact I'd start practicing now, so you can hold if for as many minutes as possible.

Oh! And make sure you don't take any baths when your missus is about, she's stopped messing about with the stairs now.
        Don't worry, she works late. OK, she says she does. World of pain approaching, I get it.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Don't worry Mordac, your thread will come. I'll be looking to Ban all Cretins after lunch.
          Aye but then you'd get banned as you're a cretin like the rest of us
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Aye but then you'd get banned as you're a cretin like the rest of us
            You have to go the extra mile to get banned round here - or shall I just get my coat...

Comment

Look forward to it. Have you finished lunch yet? Didn't think so...

Comment

Sorry for not replying. I've been working.

Remember that?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Remember that?
                  Vaguely. Must of had something to do with the bunch of muppets I had to work with...

Comment

Don't worry, she works late. OK, she says she does. World of pain approaching, I get it.
                    You have to go the extra mile to get banned round here - or shall I just get my coat...

Remember that?
                    Vaguely. Must of had something to do with the bunch of muppets I had to work with...
                    why don't you feckers go get a room (or two)?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      why don't you feckers go get a room (or two)?
                      To be fair, it would need to be quite a large room...

Comment

Working...
                      X