• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men have to put out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Bet she was a whale or uggo. No man refuses sex with ANY woman. (or sheep)
      FTFY
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I turned down a woman that I pulled on holiday in Greece once.

She wasn't abusive in the morning though, she was quite thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :-/
          BTW, you still shagging that lass from work?

Comment

having said this - how many dates can you go on before something is expected?

I am thinking of 30 something people not teenagers?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Depends. Someone as charming as yours truly usually returns home with the lady, her mum and her sisters on the first date

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

3 is my limit, and there better be kissing on the second. Usually I don't get to the 3rd date because they realise I am in it for the poontang and they want a "relationship".

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Yeah, know what you mean.

Happened to me, your wife got the right knock after I turned her down after a drink one evening. She got really aggressive, shouting screaming etc, about how I should be giving her a good shagging. I just didn't fancy it.

She'd already done the entire Rugby, Cricket and Football clubs, and frankly I wasn't interested in sloppy 40th's.
                  which one was this?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

3 is my limit, and there better be kissing on the second. Usually I don't get to the 3rd date because they realise I am in it for the poontang and they want a "relationship".
                    Interesting my mate never tries to instigate anything physical and after 3- 4 dates the ladies are calling it off - I think when you get to 30 ish and you are on a dating site you are not looking for friends maybe you are looking for love - more likely you are looking for a good time!

But I guess there will be some nutters who once they have had a taste of the meat wand go all batsh!t crazy and start stalking people

Comment

3 is my limit, and there better be kissing on the second. Usually I don't get to the 3rd date because they would have got my herpes by then
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X